- Installing Android x86 4.0 in Vmware Player
- Download Pre-Installed VirtualBox Image of Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich and Run it on Intel Windows 7 PC
- How to Install Android in VMware Workstation 8
- Running Android x86 ICS RC1 on Eee PC 701G and other Netbooks
- Android 4.0-x86 – Install Android Ice Cream Sandwich on your laptop or computer
- Optimizing H.265/HEVC Decoder on Intel® Atom Processor-Based Platforms
- Creating an x86 and ARM APK using the Intel Compiler and GNU gcc
- Android x86 Emulator `Genymotion` 2.0 Released
- Options for Releasing Native Android Apps for Intel Architecture (x86)
- Using SIMD Technologies on Intel Architecture to Speed Up Game Code
- Developing Sensor Applications on Intel Atom Processor-Based Android Phones and Tablets
- Intel Atom x86 Image for Android Jelly Bean 4.3 Installation Instructions - Manually
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) x86 Emulator System Image
- Android 4.3 ported to x86, runs on desktop, laptop computers
- Android X86 first Jelly Bean 4.3 build available for download
- How to Run Android on Your PC
- Installing And Configuring Google Android 4.3 x86 On VirtualBox For Better Performance
- Google Android 4.3 Ported to x86 Architecture : Simple No Installation Trick To Run Under Windows On Any Desktop or Laptop
- Android x86 4.0 RC2 reconfigure keyboard
- Intel-Based Orange San Diego Receiving Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update
Android-x86 Official Project
Top Downloaded Android Titles Now Support Intel® Atom™ Processor-Based Smartphones and Tablets - PARIS, February 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games, announcing they have optimized many of Gameloft's most successful titles for new Android smartphones and tablets based on Intel technology.
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, UNO™ have been optimized for Intel® architecture. Each title was ported with Google's Android Native Development Kit (NDK) and utilizes the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator to deliver outstanding HD quality and performance. Available in the Android Market, consumers can download these games on Intel® Atom™ processor-based smartphones and tablets as they become commercially available around the world.
"We are pleased to team up with Intel to demonstrate our high performance HD games on new Intel Atom processor-based devices," said Ludovic Blondel Vice President of OEM at Gameloft. "With the power of Intel processors coming to Android smartphone and tablets, Gameloft plans to tap into the performance and graphics advantages to produce more visually stunning mobile games. In collaboration with Intel, today's announcement is the first step to producing the best gaming experiences for our players."
"We are excited to see Gameloft port and optimize their Android HD games for the new Intel Atom-based devices coming to market," said Christos Georgiopoulos, vice president and general manager Developer Relations Division of the Intel Software and Services Group. "Creating a high-end mobile game is challenging if you don't have the performance and graphics support required to deliver the game. We expect Gameloft players to be thrilled with the gaming experience on Intel technology-based smartphones and tablets."
Intel will demonstrate many of Gameloft's popular HD titles running on Intel Atom processor-based smartphone and tablets at the Intel booth in Hall 8 at Mobile World Congress 2012.
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top boxes, connected TVs and consoles. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron's Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 4,500 developers.
Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).
Gameloft's sponsored Level 1 ADR (ticker: GLOFY) is traded OTC in the US.