The Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience (Intel® INDE) is a cross-architecture productivity suite that provides developers with tools, support, and IDE integration to create high-performance C++/Java* applications for Windows* on Intel® architecture and Android* on ARM* and Intel® architecture.
The new OpenCV beta, a feature of Intel INDE, is compatible with the new open source OpenCV 3.0 beta (Open Source Computer Vision Library: http://opencv.org). OpenCV beta provides free binaries for computer vision applications development and production for usages like enhanced photography, augmented reality, video summarization, and more.
- The Future Of Android-x86 Is In Question
- Intel Optimizations in the Android Marshmallow Compiler
- Unity Optimization Guide for x86 Android: Part 1
- Introducing Intel® RealSense™ Smartphone Developer Kit
- Protecting an Android x86 Native Application with Intel Tamper Protection Toolkit
- A New Test Release For Android-x86 6.0