The new Intel Android* USB Driver package 1. 9.0 is available for download at the Intel Developer Zone. It enables you to connect your Windows*-based machine to your Android* device that contains an Intel® Atom™ processor inside. This includes the latest Intel® Atom™ x3 and x5 processor families and supported host systems with Windows* 8.1 (32/64-bit) and Android devices including those with Android* 4.4 – Kit Kat and Android* 5.x – Lollipop.
USB drivers for Android devices are platform-specific, and there is no guarantee that this Intel USB driver will work for every OEM device. Since most OEMs develop the USB driver for all devices that they sell, we recommend that you also check out the Android* OEM USB driver page that lists the OEM drivers.
This installation instructions document will guide you through installing the Intel® Android* USB Driver package which will enable you to connect your Windows* based machine to your Android device that contains an Intel® Atom™ processor inside.
- The Android-x86 7.1-rc1 released
- This Custom Android-x86 Build Puts Android 7.1.1 on Your PC, with Linux 4.11 RC7
- Android-x86 6.0 Gets Third Stable Update, Mesa 17.0.4 and Linux 4.4.62 LTS Added
- The Future Of Android-x86 Is In Question
- Remix OS 3.0.203 Update Released for PCs to Support 32-bit UEFI Installations
- Check out this $239 tablet that dual-boots Windows 10 and the Android-based Remix OS