Computex 2015 technology trade fair has just kicked off and at least two companies announced lots of products that will be launched on the market throughout the year, Acer and Asus. We have already reported about the newly announced Zenfone Selfie, a camera-oriented version of the Zenfone 2, but Asus also introduced a new lineup of tablets.
The ZenPad series is supposed to replace the old MeMO Pad family. During its Computex 2015 conference, Asus announced that three ZenPad tablets will be launched on the market in the coming weeks.
They come in different display size: 7-inch, 8-inch and 10.1-inch. However, the most powerful seems to be the ZenPad 8.0, which will be available on the market soon for a price that will be announced closer to launch.
- Check out this $239 tablet that dual-boots Windows 10 and the Android-based Remix OS
- How Android-x86 and Remix OS are Creating Better Android Tablets
- Jide releases Remix OS for 32-bit PCs (older notebooks, tablets, etc)
- The "Console OS" is a scam which makes use of Android-x86 now. Please help to stop it.
- Is Console OS just a Scam Based on a Fork of Android-x86 with Little Modifications?
- Teclast X70 3G: First tablet with Intel Atom x3