This series of videos presents an overview of Intel tools available for Android* developers through Intel® Software. You´ll discover the benefits of these tools in your everyday life as a programmer whether or not you´re targeting Intel devices.
These tools will improve your life as a developer by saving you time, allowing you to create better experiences, and helping you target your app to multiple platforms and architectures. Take a look at the five training videos and follow the links to learn more about each tool.
- The Android-x86 7.1-rc1 released
- The Future Of Android-x86 Is In Question
- Intel Optimizations in the Android Marshmallow Compiler
- Unity Optimization Guide for x86 Android: Part 1
- Introducing Intel® RealSense™ Smartphone Developer Kit
- Protecting an Android x86 Native Application with Intel Tamper Protection Toolkit