First, download and install Vmware Player. Then, download the installation image (cd-image) of Android from Google: http://code.google.com/p/android-x86/downloads/list (I tried android-x86-4.0-RC1-eeepc.iso in this example). Creat a new virtual machine to run the installation:
Note: This version has NO ethernet support. You can find a version that supports sound and ethernet here: http://www.buildroid.org/Download/android-x86-vm-20120307.iso.gz (thanks to source: http://www.android-dev.ro... )
- How to Install and Run Android 4.4 KitKat alongside Windows ?
- Install “Android 4.4 KitKat” to Run Favourite Games and Applications in Linux
- How to Run Android 4.4 KitKat on Windows with VirtualBox
- How To Install Android KitKat On Your PC Natively
- [Guide] Android 4.4 KitKat on PC with VirtualBox on Windows 8 and Windows 7 computer
- How to install Android 4.4 KitKat in Windows using VirtualBox