The time has come to update your AndEx installation to a new version build on top of the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop mobile operating system and Linux kernel 4.0.3, as Arne Exton has informed us recently.
AndEx Build 150610 is here to update the Lollipop version of Android to 5.1.1, which was released on April 27, 2015, as well as to rebase the entire distribution on a new, optimized kernel package based on the upstream Linux kernel 4.0.3. Of course, the GAPPS (Google Apps) package is installed by default so you can enjoy Google's services.
- AndEX Project Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat Live on Your PC or Laptop
- Android Marshmallow on PC Falls Flat
- AndEX Live CD Now Ships Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Linux Kernel 4.4.20 LTS
- Android-x86 6.0 Is Here If You Want to Run Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Your PC
- Remix OS for PC 3.0.204 Update Adds Android Security Patch for September 2016
- AndEX Project Brings Android 7.0 Nougat with GAPPS & Linux Kernel 4.4 to Your PC