The time has come to update your AndEx installation to a new version build on top of the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop mobile operating system and Linux kernel 4.0.3, as Arne Exton has informed us recently.
AndEx Build 150610 is here to update the Lollipop version of Android to 5.1.1, which was released on April 27, 2015, as well as to rebase the entire distribution on a new, optimized kernel package based on the upstream Linux kernel 4.0.3. Of course, the GAPPS (Google Apps) package is installed by default so you can enjoy Google's services.
- 3 Ways You Can Use Android as a Desktop Operating System
- Android-x86 Fork Lets Users Install and Run Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Their PCs
- The Android-x86 7.1-rc1 released
- This Custom Android-x86 Build Puts Android 7.1.1 on Your PC, with Linux 4.11 RC7
- Android-x86 6.0 Gets Third Stable Update, Mesa 17.0.4 and Linux 4.4.62 LTS Added
- AndEX Project Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat Live on Your PC or Laptop