The Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a useful tool for developers to communicate with emulator instance and connected Android-powered device. It also works with Android-x86 virtual machine saving a lot of time when transferring files and installing apps on Android VM from computer.
Tool you need: Install Android Debug Bridge (ADB) - Lightweight
Set up network of Android-x86 Lollipop VM: Open VirtualBox, go to Settings > Network. Under Adapter 1, click Advanced and then Port Forwarding. Create a new rule with Host Port: 5555 and Guest Port: 5555. Click OK to save.
- The Future Of Android-x86 Is In Question
- Remix OS 3.0.203 Update Released for PCs to Support 32-bit UEFI Installations
- Intel Optimizations in the Android Marshmallow Compiler
- The Android-x86 6.0-rc1 released
- Unity Optimization Guide for x86 Android: Part 1
- Remix OS for PC beta: How to dual-boot Windows and Android-as-a-desktop OS