The guys over Remix OS have released last evening, August 31, 2016, a new update to their Android-x86-based operating system for personal computers, version 3.0.203.
According to the release notes, the Remix OS 3.0.203 maintenance update is here to implement support for installing the OS on 32-bit UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) systems, as well as to fix many issues and add a couple of improvements and optimizations to the Gaming Toolkit app.
These include the enablement of key mapping in the taskbar area when it's hidden, the ability to bind all the twelve F keys on your keyboard and use them for anything you want, and the implementation of automatic restart of the Gaming Toolkit application if it crashes.
- AndEX Project Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat Live on Your PC or Laptop
- The cm-x86-13.0-r1 is released
- The cm-x86-13.0-rc1 is released
- AndEX Live CD Now Ships Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Linux Kernel 4.4.20 LTS
- Remix OS for PC 3.0.204 Update Adds Android Security Patch for September 2016
- AndEX Project Brings Android 7.0 Nougat with GAPPS & Linux Kernel 4.4 to Your PC