Today, September 13, 2016, Android-x86 developer Chih-Wei Huang was happy to announce the general availability of the final release of the Android-x86 6.0 operating system for personal computers.
Android-x86 6.0 has been in the works since early this year, and it received a total of two RC (Release Candidate) builds during its entire development cycle, one in June and another in August. After joining the Remix OS team, Chih-Wei Huang now has all the reasons to update and improve its Android-x86 system for the latest Android releases.
- Android-x86 6.0 Gets Third Stable Update, Mesa 17.0.4 and Linux 4.4.62 LTS Added
- The Android-x86 6.0-r3 released
- AndEX Project Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat Live on Your PC or Laptop
- The Android-x86 6.0-r2 released
- Android Marshmallow on PC Falls Flat
- AndEX Live CD Now Ships Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Linux Kernel 4.4.20 LTS