Today, September 22, 2016, Softpedia was informed by Arne Exton about the the immediate availability of an updated version of his popular, yet commercial AndEX Live system.
AndEX Build 160922 is now the latest and most advanced version available of the project that lets you run Google's Android mobile operating system on almost any personal computer, with a recent kernel version, custom software packages, and many other useful tools and tweaks.
"My compiled Android-x86_64 system (Marshmallow 6.0.1) can run live (from CD) or be installed on almost all laptops (and some Desktop computers). For example Acer (Aspire), HP, Samsung, Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, Thinkpad, Fujitsu, Panasonic and Ausus laptops," says Arne Exton in today's announcement.
- Phoenix OS 2.1 Android 7.1 based Desktop OS Released for 32-bit and 64-bit x86 Platforms
- Android-x86 Fork Lets Users Install and Run Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Their PCs
- This Custom Android-x86 Build Puts Android 7.1.1 on Your PC, with Linux 4.11 RC7
- Android-x86 6.0 Gets Third Stable Update, Mesa 17.0.4 and Linux 4.4.62 LTS Added
- The Android-x86 6.0-r3 released
- AndEX Project Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat Live on Your PC or Laptop