The Android-x86 project is glad to announce cm-x86-13.0-rc1, the first release candidate of CyanogenMod 13.0 porting for Android-x86. The prebuilt images are available in the following site:
The cm-x86-13.0-rc1 is a porting of CM 13.0 to the Android-x86 platform as the BSP. Based on the Android-x86 6.0-r1 and the latest CM 13.0, it includes almost all the features from the two open source projects.
This release contains two files. One is the 32-bit x86 ISO and the other is the 64-bit x86_64 ISO. Both can be boot from legacy BIOS and newer UEFI firmware. You can choose one of them depends on your devices. In doubt, try the 32-bit ISO for legacy BIOS devices and 64-bit ISO for UEFI devices.
- Android-x86 Fork Lets Users Install and Run Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Their PCs
- This Custom Android-x86 Build Puts Android 7.1.1 on Your PC, with Linux 4.11 RC7
- AndEX Project Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat Live on Your PC or Laptop
- The cm-x86-13.0-r1 is released
- AndEX Live CD Now Ships Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Linux Kernel 4.4.20 LTS
- Remix OS for PC 3.0.204 Update Adds Android Security Patch for September 2016