The Android-x86 project is glad to announce the 6.0-r2 release to public. This is the second stable release of Android-x86 6.0 (marshmallow-x86). The prebuilt images are available in the following site:
The updates since 6.0-r1 include:
Update to latest Android Marshmallow-MR2 release (6.0.1_r74).
Update kernel to 4.4.40 with more patches from AOSP.
Update Mesa to 13.0.3.
Improve the input support of the installer.
Improve suspend/resume issues of some wifi drivers.
- Android-x86 6.0 Gets Third Stable Update, Mesa 17.0.4 and Linux 4.4.62 LTS Added
- The Android-x86 6.0-r3 released
- Android Marshmallow on PC Falls Flat
- AndEX Live CD Now Ships Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Linux Kernel 4.4.20 LTS
- Android-x86 6.0 Is Here If You Want to Run Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Your PC
- Remix OS for PC 3.0.204 Update Adds Android Security Patch for September 2016