The Android-x86 project is happy to announce the 6.0-r3 release to public. This is the third stable release of Android-x86 6.0 (marshmallow-x86). The prebuilt images are available in the following site:
Key Features - The updates since 6.0-r2 include:
- CD/DVD auto-mount.
- Fix VMware broken since 6.0-r2.
- A qemu-android script to launch Android-x86 in QEMU. (only available in RPM installation)
- Update to latest Android Marshmallow-MR2 release (6.0.1_r79).
- Update kernel to 4.4.62 with more patches from AOSP.
- Update Mesa to 17.0.4.
- More updates from upstream projects (libdrm, ntfs-3g, exfat, bluez).