The Android-x86 project is happy to announce the 6.0-r3 release to public. This is the third stable release of Android-x86 6.0 (marshmallow-x86). The prebuilt images are available in the following site:
Key Features - The updates since 6.0-r2 include:
- CD/DVD auto-mount.
- Fix VMware broken since 6.0-r2.
- A qemu-android script to launch Android-x86 in QEMU. (only available in RPM installation)
- Update to latest Android Marshmallow-MR2 release (6.0.1_r79).
- Update kernel to 4.4.62 with more patches from AOSP.
- Update Mesa to 17.0.4.
- More updates from upstream projects (libdrm, ntfs-3g, exfat, bluez).
- Android-x86 6.0 Gets Third Stable Update, Mesa 17.0.4 and Linux 4.4.62 LTS Added
- The Android-x86 6.0-r2 released
- Android Marshmallow on PC Falls Flat
- AndEX Live CD Now Ships Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Linux Kernel 4.4.20 LTS
- Android-x86 6.0 Is Here If You Want to Run Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Your PC
- Remix OS for PC 3.0.204 Update Adds Android Security Patch for September 2016