GNU/Linux developer Arne Exton was happy to announce the release of a new build of his custom built Android-x86 project that lets uses runs the latest Android mobile operating system on their personal computers.
Dubbed AndEX Nougat 7.1.1, the project was recently updated to build 170426, after it received a few revisions at the end of last week, specifically builds 170423 and 170422, both of which added most of the changes, updated packages, and improvements listed below.
Shipping with either the Linux 4.11 RC7, Linux 4.10.11, or Linux 4.4.62 LTS kernels, AndEX Nougat 7.1.1 Build 170427 comes with the GAPPS (Google Apps) package that lets users access various of Google's most used applications and services, and it's based on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
- Android-x86 6.0 Gets Third Stable Update, Mesa 17.0.4 and Linux 4.4.62 LTS Added
- AndEX Project Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat Live on Your PC or Laptop
- The cm-x86-13.0-r1 is released
- The cm-x86-13.0-rc1 is released
- AndEX Live CD Now Ships Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Linux Kernel 4.4.20 LTS
- Remix OS for PC 3.0.204 Update Adds Android Security Patch for September 2016